Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Living Funk

So I made a sketch blog.
It's weird, because if you follow me, I have an account on pretty much every networking site available... I use most of them too. But I wanted a sketch blog that wasn't a TegakiE, because I am far too neurotic to be ok with anything I post there for more than a day, and I'm horrid at using my Tablet.

In any case. This will be a mix of many things. Random sketch book pages, things I doodle on. Works in Progress. Random shit or things that inspire me... The list goes on.

In any case, I'll just post a few things I've been working on. Another aim of having this is to better explain my art or concepts behind said art. Feel free to ask questions, critique when necessary. Whatever.



The text in this picture I got from the kid who sits in front of me in Accounting. It reads, A gun shot is fired, cat's make love in the alley. The street lamp flickers. He frequents writing haiku's on Tiny slips of paper then throwing them at people in the room. I traded for one with Halloween Candy.



Our School's dance studio has a lady doing an arabesque painted on the wall. I drew Mozes in the same pose...This picture will be finished eventually...



Me and my boyfriend Alex. He is a passive drawer and he drew me a picture in return.
I always look so confused.



Anatomy Class. And an entertainment weekly from the 90's.



Originally there was going to be some sort of car thrashing into his back. But I haven't even attempted clothes yet.



In the month I have been in a relationship, the amount of Klaxon I have been drawing has SKYROCKETED.



Poorly Executed picture that I imagine being part of Second Lazarus, a division (Or Digression) from Naked Matador Stories. Matador looks too human, and Marvolus looks crazy ugly. Uglier then usual.

Bad Picture.



WIP I guess. For the Record, Sebastian Castella is my favorite Matador, just because Boy looks DAMN fine. I think I might alter this so that it will fit for my sketchbook assignment. I did it for the lulz during Thanksgiving Break.

Here's the Original:



:/



A lot of Marvolus is a Phineas Gage sort of fairy tale. I'll let you google that if you need to, but it's not a happy ending.



Perfume Samples!



I little present for my Snow Flamingo... This took a lot more math then I ever want to do again.



Injun I drew for a pencil test.



AND FINALLY. Sorry, first post bulk upload... a lot of this is crap from October...

A short blip from the next chapter of Naked Matador Stories: Manifest Destiny Which will be out by next weekend. It's been bumped back and forth, but I have a good many pages of it done so it WILL BE POSTED. Most likely the whole chapter as one. Basically it follows Stella leaving and her questioning Opus's maturity along the way. Opus never gets a break. It's sad.

In any case, keep watching. I hope to post every few days because as of late, I've been doodling on everything. If you want to see art that is actually FINISHED. Go to my deviant art (Listed in the links section) Not everything that is on here as a WIP or otherwise will make it to my deviant page. This is a lot more of a conversation then just a scrap book, so you will most likely get previews of what I'm posting here before they get to deviantart.

I'm just trying to appear more human. Mecca lecca high mecca hiney ho...



One more picture of Sebastian. UNF.

No comments:

Post a Comment