Sunday, December 6, 2009





With respect for Tooth Paste For Dinner.

I need to get my tablet back from Alex.
Not that I would use it or anything.
But I sort of miss using TegakiE once a month.

Got a horrible sort of mind spasm last night, drawing lately has been oddly forced, but I think that phase is coming to an end now that I have more stimulus to work with. Living in Rocklin California is living in stagnant water, living in a vacuum. Sacramento is only
15 minutes away, but the culture is out of the bubble.

Getting away from that, I have some blips from my sketch diary to show off. I've been trying to draw in it more consistently, but ever since I started working frequently in a sketchbook, I haven't needed it as much because I work out everything I need to in the sketch book. This volume is close to the end, and has been on-going since October 2008. I want to
try and finish it by New Years, just because it's been in the back of my mind, nagging to be finished. I started the first one on New Years 2008 and finished it in 10 months





Feeling a little drowned

I frequent traveling as well, which is strange because I am relatively poor. But since I started this book, I have gone to New York, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and moved from Minnesota to California.

The San Francisco Excursion


A beach somewhere betwixt Alabama and Florida


School, me thinks?

A lot of people like poking that and I've gotten a lot of emotion out of it.
Now here's some bastards I'm going to color...


Click to make them grow...
Word scraps word scraps word scraps... Cosmo is always good for them. One of the recent issues had some big thrilling expose on Man tears. I have one more I want to use, I was originally going to throw Ulysses in there somewhere, but four was a crowd.


I actually drew torero pants without a reference. Fucking high fives!
I've been wanting to draw a half-n-half picture for awhile... one with him wearing the trousers but not the coat. I got a reference picture out of Vogue (Thank you Ordonez bros.)
Now with 100% more Klaxon


I haven't draw hands in what feels like a year.
A bad day will merit that.

I'm off to craft more holiday gifts out of flannel and blood. Until Next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment