Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I am alive with the glory of love


Life has been weird lately, I had strep throat in the time I was gone, and have started a new project and gotten back into the swing of using my tablet on TegakiE. I guess I'll just start there.

I'm not one of those amazing people on tegakie that can whip shit out that looks like an oil painting, but I mess around.

I did this after I finished my final copy of 3 pages from Perder El Sitio my adaption of Finito's story in Ernest Hemingway's For Whom The Bell Tolls.



And much more.

I've been mucking around the RP's a lot.

My project though is not going to be posted here at least until it's done. It's a storybook/artbook for my mom using my own story and found objects. Just a momento for her because she never sees me anymore.

As for doodles, these are the few I found lying around:


Starting to realize Matador and Marvolus are a lot like the two main characters in Of Mice And Men.


A pic for my good buddy Seth who publishes the Zine Souled Out I've been trying to be better about sending him stuff.


Bambi and my 6th Period World History Teacher Ryan Swarts.


Funny shit.


Lastly, my interpretation of James Gatz (Gatsby) from The Great Gatsby. It's one of my favorite books and I really would love to make a comic out of it one day.

That's all for now. I'm sorta in a rush right now so I will give a better update later, sorry for the hiatus!





No comments:

Post a Comment