Friday, January 15, 2010

Still sick. Also TegakiE.

I'm really sick and sorta feeling like my head is being crushed by the weight around my ears, but I got my tablet back from my boyfriend and have been hitting up TegakiE more than ever.


I've said it before, I'm not really huge into digital art and so forth, but It's still fun to bug around with (Especially when most of my copics are dead/dying) I was in a X-men mood today I guess...

Link to My TegakiE is in the links section. I want to get back into RPing there just because it's great for passing the time. I REALLY want to join the TF2 group but they are really legit and don't have Apps open a lot.

I need to find another group that is pretty balanced and actually has people who can draw in it.

In desperate need of a restorative coma. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment