Friday, December 25, 2009

The Gang Moves On:


Only about 3 months late. Oh well.

Naked Matador Stories: Manifest Destiny: Chapter 2: Ascension

Oh, it's not done. No.
Only a few pages...

Sorry world. It's a long story.

But in short hand it's this; So I get home, with some Ascension pages that have been done about 3 months ago, some just started, and feel the urge to finish it, right? So I whip this sit out like crazy, it's not a nicely finished as it could be and there are some really squiffy looking word bubbles (Never do drafts in cursive then go over them in a regular print, seriously) and I scan them in. Yeah! Ready for a cleaning in photoshop and uploading, right?

I've been using Web Comics Nation to host it, and it's a pretty decent site. Indy and sorta broken, but it works. I link it and people can read my shit, however bloated and nasty it looks on the screen.

So today it stopped accepting my username and password...
I'm a one password, lots of usernames person, so I try everything that might work and then give up in a huff.
I'll take it down later, but for the moment, I'm just switching over to Comic Fury.
The interface is a lot better, I've sized everything down to a teensy 600px, and overall, it's just a lot more easy for the passive reader to navigate.


A Square 6 pages done, with at least 6 more on the way to wrap up chapter 2. The story seems to speed a long with the time that's been covered, but it will slow down dramatically in the next few bits. Hopefully the writing will improve too. It always comes last and always is cliche and silly, so I hope you'll forgive me.

Anyways. Ascension is half-done and posted to Comic Fury. You can also view the first chapter, The First Dream, as well.

http://nakedmatadorstories.thecomicseries.com/


Almost like a christmas present?

Review it!

No comments:

Post a Comment