Friday, December 18, 2009

No way to go but up...


Haha! Late review! Yes!

It was AMAZING guys. Seriously a fine fine work of disney art that will hopefully wash away all that Zach and Cody and Wizards of Waverly place business... If you have kids, take them to see this Mastuhpeece.

Disney is also making ANOTHER princess movie at the moment scheduled to come out sometime next year. It's supposed to be hand drawn, but made to look like it's on glass or something... I don't remember the details, but it's Rupunzel.

So the, uh, game plan. Right.

I got a nice little invite to a Christmas-themed charity auction at Empire Comics in Sacramento. It's 11 AM to 8 PM and, as I understand, you just sit down, draw some comic-like christmas stuff, and they auction it off for Toys for Tots.
It's sort of strange that I come here for 5 months and get more exposure then I ever got in Minnesota. I guess that's California for you...

But I got to do something I've been meaning to do for a LONG time...

Business Cards! Yay!

Other then looking bug-eyed and psychotic... I am ready to kick ass.


Not been drawing a hell of a lot of good stuff lately... hopefully the holidays will get rid of that.


My official "Holidays" Card. This is the second year I've actually done one. Like everyone else in the world, I abhor christmas, so I look to the more optimistic side of celebrating The New Year. I love the song Auld Lang Syne... so I guess it just fits.



I don't personally have a preference for who sings it, but this doesn't sound bad.
Mozes is always the one I draw for the picture too... so weird... Anyways.
I'll take to my tradition of trying to upload it on the stroke of midnight on the 31st...

Look for me at Empire! I'll post pics here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment